Add elegance to your home with Custom Dual Transoms!
You’re probably at this page because you’re looking for a custom stained glass transom. You’re searching for the best stained glass transom options for your home, business or church. Or maybe you’re just looking for design ideas. So, let’s take a look at how we can help you find the stained glass transom that’s right for your project.
In the USA we use the term transom or transom light for the window over a door or a larger window. Arched or elliptical transoms, especially ones where the pattern radiates out like an old fashioned hand held folding fan, are referred to as fanlights. They are sometimes also referred to as sunbursts or sunburst lights. In French, a transom is a “vasistas”, in Spanish a “travesano”, or “montante de abanico” and in the UK, the term “overlight” or “hopper” is sometimes used.
My Custom Dual Transoms may be used to create many different stunning entryways. Let me create a beautiful custom transom for you. My in-house custom studio allows me the capability to produce a one-of-a-kind transom or complete entryway.
Things To Know:
- All of our transom window designs can be modified to fit just about any size or application.
- You can customize any piece with clear textured glass or colors that match your style & decor.
- Any design you might think of can be made as a window or a hanging panel if you prefer to hang rather than install.
- When requesting a quote please provide the size of the pieces you need.
- All custom orders require a 100% payment to start build and finished work.